piątek, 4 lutego 2022

SonarQube

SonarQube is a tool for static analise of code. It detects bugs, security issues, copied code blocks, unit test covarege and other code smells. It have a great feature for multiple work configuration, in example "full project" and "new code" analise. This is a great option for supporting and attaching this for old software written years ago. 

In my current project we have integrated this tool into Azure Pipelines so we run this on each merge on branch master (what is a good solution). SonarQube also have a plugin into Visual Studio that we can see our bugs when we code.

My opinion: This is a tool that we needed few years ago in one of my previous companies. I regret that I don't know this tool earlier.


Links:

Official website

Project page on wikipedia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz